Subject: [Leica] binoculars - looking for assistance
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Jan 19 17:45:10 2007
References: <82c9dd70701180437w53164f0as5cdf7876ee4dc0c1@mail.gmail.com><9b678e0701181822k1af49093j513fc3c8d90d4667@mail.gmail.com><200701190336.l0J3aXUx089592@server1.waverley.reid.org><9b678e0701191514q334daf02r9845b671a24a73cd@mail.gmail.com><200701192327.l0JNRwUR010458@server1.waverley.reid.org><001201c73c26$4d84a170$6501a8c0@asus930> <200701200045.l0K0jpZU053846@server1.waverley.reid.org> <001d01c73c32$9ebe4710$6501a8c0@asus930>

Is the exit pupil related to relief distance and eyeglass wearers?

Ric Carter