Subject: [Leica] 35mm Stainless Steel Reels
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jan 19 19:01:54 2007

Agreed. Just bypass it (wrap around it).

I have Hewes as well (probably the only thing that little guy and I
will ever agree upon), but the clip for 120 is a pain to use. I just
bypass it. If you hold the film in place with your left hand as you
load the reel (if you are right handed), you won't need the clip.
After a couple of revolutions, it will just stay put without you
having to hold it.

Daniel

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] 35mm Stainless Steel Reels)