Subject: [Leica] Photographing the homeless (I confess)
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Jan 20 16:33:41 2007

Very interesting and honest discussion: good image as well. In
Australia, the wino/bum tag was accurate in 1972 as well. I worked in
South Melbourne at Prince Henry Hospital, surrounded by Alco's We too
now have the combination of Mental institutions to add to the
"homeless" along with a remarkable number of children.

Cheers