Subject: [Leica] M8 and San Disk Ultra II 2.0 GB cards
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jan 21 07:57:29 2007

Howard -

I use the SanDisk Ultra III 2GB cards and, even though they are not on
Leica's approved list, they work fine in my card readers and in my laptop
which has a built-in SC slot.  I really like the SanDisk cards and have had
zero problems with them.

I wish I were going to India tomorrow!! Have fun,

Tina