Subject: [Leica] I loath homeless photos
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Jan 21 10:44:19 2007

If you lived in New Orleans, you dealt with homeless people sometimes on a
hourly basis. I don't want to deal with them here in Florida.

This one kept coming around, asking for food. Yes, I screwed up by giving
him food and drink so of course he came around everyday after that. "Do I
look like I'm rich?" I asked. Like I can afford to feed an extra mouth.
"Christ, get a job you bum!" I screamed at him after he whined for hours
about being hungry.

I loathe the homeless.

Atticus moved in last week.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/zoeica/Travels/image0001_002.jpg.html

Chris

Replies: Reply from vonohlen at ocsnet.net (Bill Larsen) ([Leica] I loath homeless photos)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] I loath homeless photos)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] I loath homeless photos)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] I loath homeless photos)