Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 3
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Mon Jan 22 01:19:20 2007

It finally snowed here...in January.  So much for the White House
position that global warming was 'junk science'. :)

Honolulu was nicer.  If one had to see snow, a quick puddle-jumper to
Moana Kea on the Big Island could cure that. Winter haul-out for a
fresh coating of bottom paint was an easy thing to put off.

Just like Scotland here now: cold, wet, and grey.  Tri-X and 400CN
until April.

Charlie

"I came to West Virginia for the beaches. I was misinformed.'
   - Parody on 'Casablanca'