Subject: [Leica] need pricing info
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 11:44:24 2007

I was in a camera shop today and ran across a 35/2.8 Summaron lens.  It is
real clean and works smoothly, however, the focus ring and front ring have a
slight slip when you reverse the focus ring and try to twist the front ring.
 they are asking $595 for it, is this a good price or too high?  I stuck it
on a M8 demo they had and the image looks ok on the LCD, blown up.

Gene

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:need pricing info)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] need pricing info)