Subject: [Leica] IMG: Noct finally useable in daylight!
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Mon Jan 22 14:23:59 2007

At 01:21 PM 1/22/2007, you wrote:
>This morning I shot a little water scupture with the Davis railway
>station in the background. I used the Noct, nearly wide-open for this
>shot - the first time I could use it in bright daylight!
>
><http://www.idea-processing.com/Images/L1000065.jpg>
>
>I like the color pallet in this shot as well.
>
>Yesterday I watched "C?zanne in Provance" on PBS
>(<http://www.pbs.org/cezanne/>)on their high-def feed. It was quite
>inspiring. I love his water-color work and now will have to seek those
>out. It was "Aix Cathedral Seen from the Studio at Les Lauves,
>1904?1906" that really blew me away. Whew.
>
>I don't know diddly about art, an education I need to enhance,  but
>these really connected with me.
>
>Inspired me to look differently.
>
>Thanks for looking at my work.
>
>Oh, details: M8, Noct either f1 or f1.4
>
>Comments/thoughts welcome
>
>Adam

Adam,
         lovely image (IMG) I guess I will have
to shoot my Summilux wide open, no Noctilux.  I
handled a noctilux at the San Francisco LUG
dinner but do not think I'll get one any time
soon.  I love the Summilux though.  The M8 is pretty wonderful, right?
Lee

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] IMG: Noct finally useable in daylight!)