Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 3
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jan 22 17:44:15 2007

Don, I think that the macro thing is starting to call to me as well. Then I
start thinking about what's required to make it happen
with an M old way or new way. Or buy an older R (for cost) then glass for
it. Then I think, be rational, to have a play I could get
a macro for my Nikon manual focus slr's cheaply. Then I start thinking about
the Zeiss ZF Planar 100 macro, (have you seen the MTF
graphs for that lens!)then I realise I'm back at the second mortgage point.
I think its called technolust!

Cheers
Hoppy