Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sarah's recital
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jan 23 04:18:20 2007

Oboe ... that was my daughter's favorite instrument, until her
charismatic teacher got the boot. She never managed to adjust to
another teacher. The first one lived for his oboe.

Like making music by blowing through a straw at MacDonalds, she was
told (by my son's violin tutor). A challenge like that she couldn't
turn down.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] IMG: Sarah's recital)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Sarah's recital)