Subject: now: Stealth M8 mode (Re: [Leica] three days with M8)
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Tue Jan 23 04:43:52 2007

Well - I am sure Leica executives somewhere have 'net trollers
summarizing our ramblings and rantings.

Hopefully we can steer the direction that M8 firmware takes.

I am pretty sure, given that the shutter release is electronic, a two
step "press to release then press to wind mode" could be an option.

Eric