Subject: [Leica] IMG: Making Tortillas, II
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Jan 23 12:11:51 2007

I think this one is not as good, because it shows more that there are
two light sources.
So it looks to bright.
The other ones seemed only to have one source, the candle, which made
it more intimate scenes.
About the technical qualities, I have no clue if it's better or not,
but I was asking myself if you had used NoiseNinja or similar. If so:
maybe the shots are even nicer with the grain kept in.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 23-jan-07, om 20:55 heeft Tina Manley het volgende geschreven: