Subject: [Leica] Re: Camera life
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 24 09:30:02 2007

The mechanical durability of a digital camera is of little consequence.
Advances in digital technology will relegate it to the trash bin (forever)
in single digit years. Is there a "Moore's Law" for digital camera's?
Already I am receiving e mails from software companies (QuickBook$ for
example) informing me that their product$ are not compatible with MS
Vi$ta....That I will need to upgrade my program$

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: Camera life)