Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portfolio
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jan 24 12:36:05 2007

As said: impressive body of work.
brought together in a great and logically composed portfolio. Good
transition pace changes in the slide show, too (if that was intended).
But 5 more strategically placed color shots in a total of about 35
photographs will make it utterly fantastic.
The difference between a rule bound portfolio, and a combination of
that with professional intuition, I'd say.

Philippe

Op 24-jan-07, om 21:20 heeft Tina Manley het volgende geschreven: