Subject: [Leica] Shooting RAW at high ISO - THANKS
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Wed Jan 24 13:16:53 2007

All true. I understand the arraangements for collecting Westvleteren have
changed, and you now have to book an appointment with the abbey. Whatever,
it's worth it!
I have to say, though, that Orval is possibly my favourite beer of all. A
visit to the abbey there is well worth it for photography, too!

Nick