Subject: [Leica] leni riefenstahl, jill greenberg, sally mann and kyle cassidy walk into a bar ....
From: rdandcb at home.netspeed.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Thu Jan 25 02:45:25 2007

On 25/01/2007, at 10:19 AM, Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> "To hell with this dump," Leni says, twirling around on the bar
> stool and tossing an empty martini glass over her shoulder, "Let's
> go to Courtney Love's party, there's bound to be more action there."

Something like this happened to a 30-ish work-mate of mine recently.
He was interstate on business, visited a bar soon after flying in,
got talking to a nice young lady, who, once she got to know him said,
"Well, seeing as you need cheering up after having just split with
your wife, would you like to join me tonight?  I'm about to head off
to judge the Miss Nude Australia competition.  You could be our
'Special Guest Judge'.  You might have to kiss the winners and
runners up though, OK?"

And his answer was?

:-D

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] leni riefenstahl, jill greenberg, sally mann and kyle cassidy walk into a bar ....)