Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Leicaflex SL, 200mm Canon, Jobo Giga Vue Pro
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jan 26 05:10:17 2007

I have the following items for sale:

- Leicaflex SL body, chrome. Excellent condition, and I will throw in
some extra Varta mercury batteries, as well any accesories I may have
in my drawer. 200 EUR obo. As you know, I don't shoot 35mm film
anymore, so rather than having it gathering dust, I prefer to send it
to a good home.

- Jobo GigaVue Pro imagetank with 60 GB hard disk. You stick in your
CF card, push a button and it is copied. The screen lets you review
the images (including RAW). It also functions as an MP3 player, and
plays movies as well. 275 EUR obo. Mint condition, all packaging etc.
I bought it to use on the road, but since I have my 12" Powerbook,
and find that I do not use the Jobo anymore.

- Canon 2.8/200mm L lens. Also mint, with all packaging. 450 EUR obo.
This is a great lens, but since I got the 2/135mm, I find that I do
not use it enough to justify keeping it.

On all items, air mail within Europe or surface mail to other regions
is included. Other shipping methods at additional cost. Payment by
Paypal or bank transfer.

Please contact me OFF-LIST if interested.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
http://www.greatpix.eu