Subject: [Leica] M8 battery
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Jan 26 06:51:09 2007

Certainly the Nikon S3 reissue is a good deal. The SP is a little
pricey, but nice. I've handled the S3. A beautiful piece. If I didn't
get the M8 I would have the S3. My dealer complained about the B&H
price. Said it was below his cost.

I did get the spare M8 battery. I'm getting way over 300 shots on the
original, but only on the 2nd charge and leaving it overnight. And
that includes an occasional chimp. Haven't used the spare yet.

Len