Subject: [Leica] Re:Pictures of TA M8-grip prototype
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Fri Jan 26 17:25:44 2007

Nice Collie!

Here at Droolassic Park, things get rather noisy when a c*t comes
within thirty feet of the fenceline.  Flash and Savannah are hell on
c*ts. I thought my oldest, Roscoe (13...old for a Basset Hound) was
hell on c*ts too, but there'e this yellow puddle that marks his fear
of felines.  Fortunately, your average c*t is about an order of
magnitude faster and more agile than old Basset Hounds.  My GF runs a
rescue of mostly c*ts.  No c*t chasing there, there's strength in
numbers.

Charlie