Subject: [Leica] PAW & Wayback 3
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Jan 26 18:01:10 2007

Week 3 is posted.

For your consideration:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/03-invisible-
cross.jpg.html>
We have lots of storefront churches in this part of the world.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/03-
cell.jpg.html>
Beth had conference track meet last Saturday. One student was keeping
up with her friends.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/03-
bundled.jpg.html>
This was the indoor track season. Sadly, NC schools never have indoor
facilities, so it gets cold. One fan came prepared.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/WB-03.jpg.html>
For those of you who missed the schtick, I'm doing a 25 years ago
PAW. This is from the third week of 1982. It's a ring-billed gull,
quite common here in winter.

Thanks for peeking and commenting.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/