Subject: [Leica] I don't shoot wildlife much
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 10:23:33 2007

In a message dated 1/28/2007 12:14:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,
abridge@gmail.com writes:

I like  the composition but, for me, it suffers from the intrusion of
the out of  focus foliage in the bottom foreground which pull the eye
away from the  bird and it's reflection in the rippled water. Shouldn't
be too difficult  to remove those with Photoshop if you feel it's okay.

Well  seen!

> http://www.sonc.com/blue1.htm

Thanks.  I struggled with that, but it just felt too top heavy   without it.

I had to dodge down the trees as it was.

Sonny