Subject: [Leica] LUG Gallery
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Jan 28 12:08:58 2007

Hi Victor,
did you perhaps forget to log in? :-)
Seriousl though, I had a problem logging in - I logged in from the first
page , the one with the "Cover Shot) and then went to the first page of
pictures in my gallery, the line at the top prompted me to login again,
so I did - the login then functioned without having to re-input user and
PWD.
As soon as this has happened just go to the little box on the left of
the page and select "add items"
Cheers
Douglas