Subject: [Leica] PAW 52 - The end of PAW 2007 Not quite Tuscany
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Jan 28 14:18:39 2007

Peter,
Both week 51 & 52 are very interesting shots
Maybe Tuscany would show lighter scenes; the latitude might account for
it, but we're very close to that in your shot.
Anyway, I like the quality of the blacks you get very much,
congratulations. And I'd be curious to know how to get them, really.

Thanks for sharing.
Phileicangemix.