Subject: [Leica] LUG book reaches downunder
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jan 28 22:06:38 2007

Woohoo, I have my year book copy in my hands. Thanks to Jim's sterling
efforts it has proved to be a most professional book. I'd
like to add my hearty congratulations to all  of the contributors for a
fantastic collection, too.
What a little thrill for me to find that my pictures, by pure chance, have
ended up on the pages following Ted's iconic images. All
of those multimillion dollar publishers are bound to flick over to mine once
they finish admiring Ted's. Huge contracts are sure to
follow ;-)

Cheers
Hoppy