Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 Filter Images
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Jan 29 12:04:25 2007

I have just posted two photos to my gallery. Both photos were shot in
my living room with tungsten lamps as the light source. The photos
are crops of much larger photos and are as shot, no manipulation.
They show the difference in color of an image with and without a hot
mirror filter.

Both photos were shot at ISO 1250, f2.8, 1/20sec, tungsten WB using
the old 28mm Elmarit. The hot mirror filter is a Tiffen.

This is without any filtering.

  <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/M8+Filter/
Without_Filter.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/2zetb6

The second photo is with the hot mirror filter. I can tell you the
colors are dead on the money.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/M8+Filter/
With_filter.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/yojjsl