Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 4 Portraits
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jan 29 19:08:48 2007

George,
I truly appreciate your comments and artistic impressions.  As I am not out
to please a client I can use the PAW's for exactly what you see; pushing the
boundary and seeing what happens.  If you recall my annual flower series I
also pushed the limits of what was or wasn't in focus as well as anything in
focus at all.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but the experience
and the comments are extremely valuable.

Thank you again for taking the time to comment constructively.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com