Subject: [Leica] Aperture Question
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue Jan 30 16:42:10 2007

Ernie - when you click on Export a window comes up and one of the
choices is what size you want along with file choice - there is a
long list.  If you cannot get what you want from that I don't know
what else might be the problem.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Aperture Question)