Subject: [Leica] Re:M8 issues
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 21:11:06 2007

Yes, but your 1Ds battery is 3 to 4 times the size of the M8 battery, and
has a far greater charge to work with.  If Leica had made the M8 of
sufficient size to have the same capacity, no one would want it due to the
much larger size, and no longer an M size camera.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Steve Unsworth
<lug@steveunsworth.co.uk>: --------------