Subject: [Leica] Rolleicord help
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jan 31 01:02:20 2007

Daniel, you are a champion.
Alas it did not save me from the gin. It's the end of a parenting day,
finished feeding the kids, supervising homework and feeling
ready for some daddy time. Mummy made superb rare salmon fillets with a
mirin & soy marinade, sitting on a bed of bok choy,
asparagus and other greens. Daddy made two nutritious martinis crafted from
good gin & noilly prat from the freezer, triple olives
in chilled frosty glasses. Feeling better by the minute.

Cheers
Hoppy