Subject: [Leica] IMG "buds"
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Jan 31 13:55:31 2007

I agree - on discovering the picture I thought: "Well, I would never
have dared this, focusing on the sweater and on the bear, and not on the
face, what a strange portrait." But I also said, I must try this, it works!

Thanks Steve, very fine portrait, the out of focus face brings life into
the whole picture.Maybe a little softer on the collar, but that's trivial.
Thanks for sharing
Phileicangemix.

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG "buds")
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG "buds")