Subject: [Leica] Portrait Lens
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Wed Jan 31 17:07:17 2007

On 1/31/07 5:00 PM, "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> I think that the fifties will absolutely make great portrait images on the
> M8,
> as you have said.
> Your Nocti ought to be magnificent in this role. A larger image in your
> finder
> as well. Post some for us, we're thin on the ground
> for M8 portrait stuff.

Luckily, I have a 50 'cron already in the bag, so I'm covered there.

I popped on a Jupiter 9 last night and it gave me a nice view on the world -
just that my version has focusing issues.  So the 90 might be a good
addition.

I found one on KEH for not too much, so I'll give it a go.

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c