Subject: [Leica] Portrait Lens
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jan 31 17:08:00 2007

Yep, understood. My pics were performance examples for one of the lenses
Wade is considering. I changed from the .85 to a .72 as I
like to use wider lenses as well. I am comfortable using the 90 & 135 with
the .72. Would be nice to try the 1.25 magnifier. Nice to
try them all on an M8 for that matter!

Cheers
Hoppy