Subject: [Leica] [Image] Kid pics
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Jan 31 17:21:30 2007

Chris:

>http://www.imagebrooklyn.com/PAW%202007/paw2007jan.htm

>I just didn't feel like moving from my chair.  In fact many of my shots are
>from an armchair or otherwise seated position.  I can't compose well while
>in motion.

Wow.  You must be really special to get your own chair at the zoo.  :)

Seriously, I really like the baby in front of the fireplace.  Just enough
details on the floor and chair and around the hearth.  If we had a
fireplace, I'd feel compelled to play around with a variation on this, but
alas, we don't.  :)  Quite original.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/