Subject: [Leica] photoshop CS3 stuff
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Feb 1 05:00:43 2007

Being a good Adobe customer, I got an invite to a local Lightroom seminar.
Can't go, so sad.

Aussie intro price AUD 339 which is about USD 264 Yikes! Some local extra
markup.

Never fear, I got the Photoshop CS3 beta. Looks groovy, Registered CS2
serial does not work despite the supplied instructions. So it
looks like 2 days to look at it.

A minor detail that it doesn't import any colour management settings. Hmmmm
just temporarily crippled my workflow. Guess that's why
it's called a beta.

Groovy new Bridge type interface,  now I can enter medical EXIF data for the
patient in each pic!!! That's so very useful ;-) yet to
find any new photographer features at first brief glance.

Hope some other folks will share their adventures with this.

Cheers

Hoppy

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] photoshop CS3 stuff)
Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] photoshop CS3 stuff)