Subject: [Leica] quick release plates
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Feb 1 07:30:36 2007

Thanks for sharing your experience Jeff. I'm not looking for "brand
purity." I already have all the tripods and ball heads (bogen, gitzo,
leica, manfoto) and other heads I'll ever need. My interest rests in
moving away from the big clunky hexagon plates to as small, and still
solid, a system as possible.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com