Subject: [Leica] Mark Pope's PAW Week 4
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Thu Feb 1 12:56:29 2007

Hi Alastair,

I agree with your comments - I admit that I sort of ambushed Geoff.  I know
he's interested in cameras, so 'happened' to have one with me.  After we'd
gotten over the 'WOW! a Leica!', I just took a few shots to see how they'd
come out.  I will be going back to pose him properly, preferably nearer the
front of the shop where the light is much better and the interesting produce
is.

Thanks for looking.

All the best,

Mark