Subject: [Leica] quick release plates
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 1 21:45:32 2007

Mark,

I'll take the Bogen/Manfrotto any day over the others.  It has a locking
feature on the quick release which prevents it from accidentally releasing
and dropping your camera, and is very well made.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Jeff S. Matsler"
<jeffmatsler@amaonline.com>: --------------