Subject: [Leica] Ira's PAW - Week 4
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 1 22:42:54 2007

For my fourth PAW for 2007, here are a series of pictures I took in Texas
last week, on a business trip in farm country 70 miles southwest of
Houston.
Work didn't permit me much time for photography, nor did the  weather, 4
days
of a cold driving rain, but Friday morning the sun came up clear  and
bright.
These pictures were all taken within the first hour after  sunrise.  All
were
with a Minilux Zoom, using Kodak 400UC.

The first was taken just across the road from the hotel ? it?s a garage
with a difference.
_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PAW+4.jpg.html_

(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PAW+4.jpg.html)

Half a mile up the road, this house appeared to need a few more seats for
guests?
_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PAW+4A.jpg.html_

(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PAW+4A.jpg.html)

And then there?s the local religious fanatic?
_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PAW+4B.jpg.html_

(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PAW+4B.jpg.html)

Finally, a herd of Deere.
_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PAW+4C.jpg.html_