Subject: [Leica] Lightroom & Bridge
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (e. nitka)
Date: Fri Feb 2 09:22:24 2007

Mark - if you must know I use the print file, 5
neg to a strip. the pages are kept in a lump sum
on top of my 1280 printer until I can't take it
anymore and have to file them away.  I no longer
have a wet room so I dont make contact prints and
have actually no way of quickly getting to that
negative again.  the print file pages are
liberally sprinkled with letters from the IRS
asking for money, my kids asking for money, my ex
asking for money. which is why the files are NOT
filed for a long time because of the pain induced by going thru the pile

ernie