Subject: [Leica] Lightroom & Bridge
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Feb 2 15:24:52 2007

Yes, the thread is useful and interesting. I'm scanning in a new roll of
Fuji Acros. The new Bridge has that very nifty multiple
preview. That's very useful. For the first preview of each file, it
initially displays a lower quality version (these are 120MB
files), then snaps into clarity. Next time, the preview is instant. I like
the loupe function on the preview, too. Back in Photoshop
CS3, I'm converting the bw neg scans (in my colour space) to bw with channel
mixer. There are a group of neat new presets for the
conversions. Nice.

Cheers
Hoppy