Subject: [Leica] IMG: Our Dinner With Margaret
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Feb 2 20:46:04 2007

It's a great week when I get to be with two of three kids!

Our daughter, Margaret, invited us to come to her Tai Chi studio's
recital(?) and celebration of Chinese New Year. Little did we know it
was going to be something like -10 as a daily high with windchill down
into the -40s or something.

Here's the link to a photo journal:

<http://homepage.mac.com/abridge/DinerWithMargaret/>

Most of the images were shot with the 35mm f1.2, wide open, although
there are a few with the 50mm summicron, also wide open. I think these
are all at ISO 640, converted from RAW files in Adobe Camera Raw's CS3
beta. Obviously with the M8.

I also included a few other images that I snapped while we were eating.

Tomorrow I get to try Tai Chi for the first time. Do I feel lucky or what?

Comments most welcome.

Adam

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Our Dinner With Margaret)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Our Dinner With Margaret)