Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: Utrecht, Amsterdam, Hilversum, home
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Feb 3 09:54:04 2007

Nathan,

I think the main picture could have been taken from a lower angle and with a
smaller aperture, or would that have been too hackneyed?

Actually of them all I prefer the third alternate. Unusual composition:
stillness in the main part with the reflections playing with the eye, then
the
bicycles and the various curves of roads, foot path and the canal divided
into
two by the posts. For some reason it makes me think of Maurits Escher! Would
maybe have darkened it a fraction or perhaps used higher contrast but for my
money that is the best of the group.

Best regards,

Peter