Subject: [Leica] Lightroom & Bridge
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Feb 3 11:52:48 2007

Brian,

That is the conclusion I came to after trying both LR and Elements 5.0.
After working on an image in LR, I could not do a "Save As" and put it back
in the original folder.  I was forced to export it to a special folder. I
prefer Elements 5.0 in this respect.  I did note that, when I pulled images
off of my external hard drive, which is not powered when I am not using it,
even Elements 5.0 tries to find the source of these images if one views the
stored que of images that have been edited.  However, this can be avoided,
and is not a real downer.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA