Subject: [Leica] BeneLUG
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Feb 3 12:43:55 2007

Just to let you that I had absolutely enjoyable day in Brussels with
some more than fine LUG members of the Benelux area.
Daniel Ridings even flew over from Sweden.
We had a long and pleasant walk in Brussels, and the apotheosis was a
vernissage of the club Nathan is a member of.
Always great to see the faces in real, and to hear the voices of
those we meet on this list.
It truly is a great place, and I'd like to thank Brian again for his
initiative, now so many years ago.
I'm sure photos of this day will follow.

Philippe

PS: Michiel Fokkema brought our LUG books with him, and it was a
pleasure to finally hold it and look in to it. Beautiful photos in
there, and surprisingly some of them of members that I think to read
more than to write.
It's a silent minority loaded with talent that should post a lot more
IMO.

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] BeneLUG)