Subject: [Leica] Pondicherry Photos
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat Feb 3 17:27:32 2007

> From: "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Pondicherry Photos taken with the M8
> To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
>
> It is great to see the M8 used effectively.  You have some good
> portraits so
> obviously can get a good rapport with the local citizens.
>
> Don
> don.dory@gmail.com

Dear Don,
Thanks for the comment. I found that the Pondicherry locals of all
persuasions seemed to like having their picture taken so that made
the capture of interesting images much easier. it is not my style to
sneak around. instead I just take the photos and when the subject
sees me I give them a "thumbs up" and a big smile. I usually get a
big smile back and take another photo.  Perhaps it helps that I look
old and harmless!
Cheers,
Howard