Subject: [Leica] Lightroom & Bridge
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Feb 4 00:57:15 2007

I agree Brian. I don't use any software that dicks around with where
stuff is on my hard drives. I hate address books and email programmes
where you have to go looking for the basic information. Maybe it is
because I am an old programmer but I feel anything which
unnecessarily moves me away from knowing exactly where my files are
is a complete no-no. I was about to be seduced but those things
extinguish any glimmer of interest I had :-(
I screamed and forced quit on Apples iPhoto when I tried it - the
first thing it tried to do was move my photos aaaaaaaaaaah! I got rid
of the programme.
Frank