Subject: [Leica] For Nathan and any other Benelux hops lovers.
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sun Feb 4 13:24:12 2007

Hi,

I used to work as a chef in a cafe in Rotterdam. We used to serve around
300 different beers, 20 on draught. Off course we also cooked with the
beer and before cooking you have to taste.
Some day an American came in and studied the beer list carfully. He
ordered several beers but two bottles. He drank one and saved the other
for his collection at home. He spent every holiday he had on beer journeys.
300 beers is peanuts. We had 300 in the cafe and several shops in
Belgium and the Netherlands have way more.
Off course I'm biased bey the never ending feud between Rotterdam and
Amsterdam

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema