Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: wind, rain, and animals
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Feb 5 08:24:41 2007

Catching up on my comments: Alt 7 is a powerful puppy portrait.
Sunrise(s and sets) usually wonderful and this one's no exception.
Lately a number of our group have posted various street photos where
we're seeing the backs of folks. I'm having a negative reaction to
these. I view street photography as similar (maybe even identical) to
wild life photography. And if I saw photos of the backs of Doug's
birds - I'd have a similar reaction. I want to see the creature's
expression; both body language and facial. And of course there's
exceptions to every rule (I've also seen the occasional extraordinary
photo of "back sides"). Also love the skis in trees document.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: wind, rain, and animals)