Subject: [Leica] Lightroom & Bridge
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Feb 5 14:41:51 2007

At 05:10 PM 2/5/2007, you wrote:
>With the M8, Lightroom and the Epson r2400, I'm beginning to see the end of
>my dependence on film. In the end, its about the images and if I get the
>results I want, then I'm happy.
>. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>w a d e  h e n i n g e r

I agree totally, Wade, and have already ordered my copy of Lightroom
to use with the M8 and Epson 4800.  I've been trying Lightroom
through several beta versions and the more I work with Lightroom, the
more I like it and the more I discover that it can do.  There are
some great tutorials on Adobe and I'm sure more tutorials and
many-paged guide books coming with the release of the first edition.

I just got back from Portugal last night with lots of M8 and 5D
photos and the flu.  Flying is no fun with the flu :-(

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Lightroom & Bridge)