Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 05
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Feb 5 15:15:01 2007

George, I agree regarding the sweater. Maybe because I probably had one
about 1975 or so.
I actually found an embarrassing series in the family archives showing that
very thing. I might send you one off-list!
Don't denigrate your personal, social documents. It's a legitimate part of
the craft as well as a portion of what we share here in
our LUG community.